Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leicas as tools
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:07:29 -0400

At 08:57 PM 7/16/00 +0100, you wrote:

>I was giving this some thought today as I was walking around with
>a camera over each shoulder - how do you make this work, Tina?
>One for each film type, one for each lens? you have a Batman
>utility belt with a holster for each?

I often carry one on each shoulder and two with different strap lengths
around my neck.  The chrome M6 has color slide film and the three black
M6's have the same film but each has its own lens - maybe two HM's with a
Noctilux and a 75 and one classic with a 35 or two classics with a 24 and
35 and one HM with either the Noctilux or the 75 - just depends on the
circumstances.  I also carry the R6.2 at times for the 15 and the
macro.  This is only when I am working!  When I am walking around as a
tourist, I carry one M6 with either the 24 or 35 and a longer lens in my
pocket.

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP