Subject: [Leica] Re: Leicas as tools
From: "Tim Spragens" <t.spragens@cityweb.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 20:57:31 +0100

> From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #243
>
> I have 5 M6's that receive very hard use.

I was giving this some thought today as I was walking around with
a camera over each shoulder - how do you make this work, Tina?
One for each film type, one for each lens? you have a Batman
utility belt with a holster for each?

Questions not entirely in jest - inquiring minds, you know. I don't
like to carry more than two cameras at once, and when travelling
(and you do more than I) I usually take one. I'm never in a position
that I must get a shot, though.

Cheers,

Tim
- --