Subject: Re: [Leica] Another (new) 15mm for Leica M (39mm) , the Panomigon 15mm f22
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 03:11:00 -0400

personally i'll take a center filter but in concept the goerz hypergon
around ww1 takes the cake for ingenuity and fun.  they had a mini flyswatter
you wound and it vibrated in the center of the as you shot.  improbably as
it sounds they say  the 75mm focal length of a rollei  covered
8x10. have seen the lens w/o swatter.  the official zeiss historical
collection seized after the war was intrusted by our government to burke and
james for safe keeping. was this putting the fox in charge of the
henhouse?ralph