Subject: [Leica] Re: Velvia
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:33:58 -0700

Velvia is a great film but it is best used for landscapes (urbanscapes,
seascapes, naturescapes, etc...) It has no latitude for over or under
exposure. It produces magnificent sunrises and sunsets. But people
intensive photographs can be a problem.

The only transparency film I use in 4x5 is Velvia. I use mostly Velvia in
my 6x6 (220), a little Provia F. I use a mixture of Fuji MS 100/1000 and
Velvia in my Leicas.

Jim