Subject: [Leica] Who can fix Nikon LTM lenses? or Friday FS?
From: Gaifana@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 18:11:43 EDT

I have an 85/2 Nikkor that needs some cleaning, but my repair man was apprehensive about using too much force on the front ring (no dents, but seems to be in tight).  Is there a Nikon LTM king/queen, or do the usual Leica suspects do this type of work?  Any ideas on how much to pop out and clean a front element?

Otherwise, if anyone is interested in buying it... it's not a huge priority now that I have a 90/2.8.

Thanks
Dante Stella