Subject: RE: [Leica] News Item from Die Welt
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:13:37 -0400

Thank you!  Much appreciated!

Art Peterson

- -----Original Message-----
From:	Putzierj@aol.com [mailto:Putzierj@aol.com]
Sent:	Thursday, July 13, 2000 3:44 PM
To:	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject:	Re: [Leica] News Item from Die Welt

In einer eMail vom 13.07.00 20:28:13 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit
schreibt
PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL:

<< Might one who does read German offer the linguistically challenged among
us,
 like me, a few brief words in synopsis of this "most interesting...news
 story?"  Apologies for my regrettable ignorance.  :-)

 Art Peterson >>
OK, basically it's about the low value of the Leica shares. They write that
Leica couldn't sell as many cameras bodies as the planned due to quality
problems and that they had a similar problem in the Minox company. It is
expected that the problems will be overcome and the share price will go up
again.

Jens