Subject: Re: [Leica] Your dream M-lens?
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:55:12 -0400

instead of a pancake lens mark rabiner just wants a pancake, b.d.colen wants
maple syrup too.  i have great news for ravenous photographers.  i
understand the newest epson printer(sold only direct) uses pizza technology.
the idea  is inviting.  i further learned how the problems with the 1270
came about.  wilhelm depends of corporate donations and no one would
sponsor ozone or humidity. i understand if you print with a 1270 in a dry
total vacuum and store and exhibit the prints in that environment they
should last thru the sampras presidentcy.  on the new printer the archival
consultants were harry potter and martha stewart. they say the pizza has an
orange cast but is delicious. it would be nice if we can eat, bake and print
at the same time. hopefully ralph