Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 19:41:45 -0700

Yeah, that's great so long as you can get to a scanner.  I'm about to embark
on an 11-month journey across Europe, the Middle East, and SE Asia.  Digital
is the only way I can get images up on the web while I'm gone.  I'm working
on getting a D30 from Canon in time, but I'm not holding my breath.

- --Jim