Subject: [Leica] Leica initial quality
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 08:08:25 -0700

Whomever wrote:

> > A camera that can't take one 747 flight without developing shutter bounce is, pardon my whatever, a piece of crap.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I suppose that would be a reasonable comment but hardly sufficient to
call it a piece of crap!
Of course I'm assuming because this is on the LUG the poster is
referring to a Leica?

However, what would be the assumption of quality build if the same
camera were to make a 100 747 flights and continue to work just tikkity
boo perfect?   "As solid as a brick sh--t house?"
Now that's going to take a lot of 747 flights! ;-)  And I bet you could
throw in a couple of chopper rides to boot.
ted