Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 20:00:11 -0600

Sorry Jim, I was making a feeble attempt at a witticism not a factual
statement. I think I shall have to add a disclaimer to my posts so as not to
alarm the general public. I meant to convey that it may well be preferable
to have a camera such as the M6, of unimpeachable sterling quality, in hand
rather than to wait for something that not only may not appear, but, also,
may well be in short supply. Any implications of superiority of an AE model
were strictly used to further the witticism.

Your humble servant,

John Collier