Subject: Re: [Leica] Age Poll
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 09:53:33 -0400

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:51:40 -0400, "B. D. Colen"
<bdcolen@earthlink.net> wrote:

>HELP! HELP! I've created a monst..........

You should have seen it coming.  After all, it's a lot easier to post
a message with your age than it is to answer the Questions of the Ages
like "Is the TE-M as good as the Elmarit for shooting pictures of
gophers on a Viso?" or "Should I use a Hoya or a B&W UV filter on my
new Noctilux?"

But we'll forgive you, B.D. - it was probably just the Oldtimers'
Disease that made you momentarily forget yourself.  We gotta respect
our elders, ya know!

Paul (Just a Summer Chicken) Chefurka

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] Age Poll)