Subject: Re: [Leica] Age and Use Poll
From: Austin Burbridge <Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:13:17 -0700

I'm 46.

My first Leica was a CL + Summicron 40mm purchased new circa 1974, stolen 1980.

My second (and current) Leica, purchased in 1998, is an M6 + Summilux
35 mm ASPH + Elmar 50mm.

I've used other cameras, but when I review, it's the ones which
happened to have been taken with a Leica that I like best. Why? My
guess is, the absence of 'features' makes for less distraction.
- --
Regards,

A U S T I N ,

Austin Burbridge.

email: Austin.Burbridge@Alumni.Brown.edu

www:   http://Sprezzatura.net -- "Sure, we all work hard; but why
talk about that?" Every day, a new, original picture, a stimulating
quote, and remarkable links.