Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: (kind of) Voightlander 90mm?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:22:26 +0100

Craig,
If you read the item you will share with me the utter dismality of its
reporting. The user was clearly unknowledgable in all aspects of
rangefinder cameras. This verdict that the lenses were similar is due to
his results being scrutinised as 7x5" machine run colour snaps. This was a
great opportunity wasted.
I have tried the 50mm lens on an M camera, it works fine, as do the
previous Minolta M mount lenses for the CLE, though they have different
frame keying properties (from the Leitz lenses) best explained on Stephen
Gandy's website.
Jem