Subject: Re: [Leica] Santa Fe
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 09:45:36 -0400

on 6/30/00 8:27 AM, Tina Manley at images@InfoAve.Net wrote:

> LUGnuts -
>
> I will be leaving Sunday for a week at a photo workshop in Santa Fe.  Any
> LUGgers out that way?  Anybody going to the Project workshop or the seminar
> next weekend?  Suggestions for what to see around Santa Fe?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tina
>

> Tina Manley, ASMP
> http://www.tinamanley.com

Tina:

I wish I were going but I'll stay here in Boston.  I think awhile back you
and Jim Klebeau exchanged email at my suggestion.  He lives in Santa Fe good
friend, good photographer and you might enjoy meeting in person his email is
jklebau@ix.netcom.com.  Tell him hello from me if you do see him.

Enjoy the workshop
Happy snaps,

Steven Alexander