Subject: Re: [Leica] Incidentally, why are there so few women on the LUG? Seems a sham e.
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:11:06 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/00 12:03:09 PM, dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec writes:

>But the truth is probably that the percentage of women Leica owners is
>
>pretty minuscule to begin with.

Also, it's been my experience that women photographers don't care much about
equipment. As an aside I recently was party to a conversation between some
husbands and wives in which the gals all had a great time making fun of the
guy's love affair with "gadgets" and took great pride in the fact that women
don't care about such things.

Bob (the gadget king) McEowen

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] Incidentally, why are there so few women on the LUG? Seems a sham e.)
Reply from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Re: Incidentally, why are there so few women on the LUG?)