Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:43:50 -0400

Chuck Albertson jotted down the following:

> In San Diego, the zoo is well worth a few hours. Spend an afternoon at the
> ball park, if the Padres are in town. If you head south to Tijuana, be sure
> to check out the show with the lady and the donkey. But if I was heading to
> San Diego for a few days, I'd just hang out at the beach.

Actually, I'm heading north from SD, so Tijuana is out.  (Just coming from
the Sally Mann/James Nachtwey obscenity-or-not discussions, I got strange
connotations from the lady-and-donkey show reference... ;)

I'll probably check out the zoo, after all the San Diego Zoo is something
that even I have heard of.  Beach -- nah, don't think so.  My anemic lack of
skin pigment typically results in someone calling the paramedics to both our
embarrasment... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "Once you understand the process of co-
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | ordination, it's much easier to avoid.
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | Knowledge is power."  -- K. Christoffersen.