Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:26:50 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/00 2:03:05 PM, croberts@zoomtel.com writes:

>Take the St. Charles Avenue trolley through the "Garden District".
>
>Photograph the beautiful homes from the trolley.  Don't wander off on foot
>
>onto side streets.

We stayed in a Youth Hostel a couple of blocks from the Garden District and
rode the trolley down to the Quarter each day. It is an interesting
neighborhood. We walked around in the daytime without any trouble.

Bob (have a brew and some red beans and rice for me) McEowen

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?)