Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:59:26 -0400

I'm going to be attending a couple of conferences in New Orleans, LA, and
San Diego, CA, soon.  Of course, required travelling companions include a
black-painted, Rapidwinder-equipped M2 with four lenses (25, 35, 50, 90) and
a whole suitcase full of B&W film.

So, what should I see in the respective cities?  It will be my first time to
any cities in the US outside of Boston, MA, and Columbus, OH.  I'll have
about two-three days extra in New Orleans, probably a little longer in the
San Diego area, which I can devote to non-conference stuff.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | eVolving      eMergent     eThereal
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | eNthusiasm    eVanescent   ePhemeral
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | eFficacious   eMbryolic    ePochal

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?)
Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?)
Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?)