Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tina's Fogged film
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:47:20 -0700

Concur. I remember that, a year or so after the film was introduced, Kodak
effectively pulled it off the market for a few months due to problems with
one or two emulsion batches. I had a few unexposed rolls of the suspect
batches, and they gave me no problems with returning it.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.