Subject: Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other wayround....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:13:57 -0600

Sorry for the late reply but I have been very busy and my server has
switched to molasses mode resulting in messages coming in many hours after
they are sent. The best thing for you to do would be to cruise the archives
as this has been discussed  many times in the past. The problem with
soliciting opinions from repair people, I know as that is what I do, is that
they often confuse the pleasure of working on a particular product with
reliability and, that very subjective term, quality. I will not go into this
further as I have done so in the past and I would not want to bore the
regulars to tears. Check the archives at:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

John Collier