Subject: [Leica] sync at 1/500 sec (was bulb flash or something)
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:20:23 -0400 (EDT)

Famed Leicapornographer Michael Berube suggested:

>One of you electronics engineers should make (or alter) and market an
>electronic flash that emulates the intensity fall off timing of a classic
>flash bulb ... Wouldn't it be nice to be able to use your M 4 or older
>Leica with fill flash upto 1/500 without having to mess with costly hot
>bulbs in between each shot?

the cheap alternative (aren't i always the one with the cheap
alternative?) is to buy yourselves a canon ql17 for $20 and flash sync all
day and night at any speed that pleases you.

if you're not tired of me posting this url by now, you will be eventually:
http://www.netaxs.com/~cassidy/images/equipment/ql17/index.html

kc

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] sync at 1/500 sec (was bulb flash or something))