Subject: Re: [Leica] loupe
From: "CIS" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:23:27 +0100

I am using the Leica Unversal 5x Loupe (if that is the one to which you are
referring) and it is superb.  It has the quality optics that you would
expect from Leica and can view slides on a light table, in mounts using the
supplied holder and strip negatives.  I first used it at teh Leica School
and decided to get one form myself.  it is expensive though at £149 or about
$230.

Simon