Subject: Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other way round....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:32:18 -0700

Chuck Albertson wrote:

> Kyle,
>
> I take your point that the M camera/28mm aux viewfinder is not the most
> intuitive/ergonomic photo package around. But if you wear glasses (or at
> least an over-the-top prescription like mine), you may end up using the aux
> viewfinder on an M4P/M6 as well, if that's what you're looking for. The 28mm
> framelines on the "classic" 0.72x M6 are a bit hard to see with specs on.
> But the aux viewfinder works. Really. I only blow the focusing part about
> once a day.
>
> Chuck Albertson
> Seattle, Wash.

I love those darn AUX viewfinder!
Cause of the glasses issue, love keeping those bifocals ON!
Though I can live without them and do for my 24.
But someday wish to have them for MANY and MOST of my focal lengths.

One for the 35 would be the first I'd feel i needed as those frame lines are
just a fig newton of my imagination with my glasses on.

But then the 50, 90 you name it, I'm only 50 I've got another 50 years to buy toys!
Mark Rabiner

Message from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other way round....)