Subject: [Leica] M again
From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@marinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:23:09 -0700

I'm pleased to be an M owner again. A year ago financial responsibilities
required me to sell my M6, 50 and 35 Summichrons and M Grip. Yesterday I
negotiated a trade; my Fuji 690 GSWII, a Canon II w/ 1.9 Serenar and a few
hundred bucks, for an M3, 50/2 Summi 3359*** and a 90/2.8 Tele - Elmarit - M
3317***. Happy Days!

I can't find the new LUG search engine on the web. Please give me the
pointer. I am looking for the Leica lens serial number database that was
posted a while ago.

Thanks, Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] M again)