Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B & H Photo & Calumet
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:17:14 -0700

Larry Kopitnik wrote:

> I buy a lot from Calumet on-line. They are equally prompt and very
> responsive to seeking out answers. And they do CALL YOU BACK when they say
> they will. I like their web site better than B&H as things are m-u-c-h
> easier to find. And they have everything on the site. B&H does not have
> darkroom equipment on their web site.
> <<<<<<<<<<
>
> B&H redesigned and relaunched their web site a few weeks ago. They
> claim it now has every one of the 130,000+ products they carry.
> Darkroom is there. Click on "Photo" on the home page, and the middle
> column of the new page that comes up is the darkroom section, with
> links to 10 darkroom product categories.
>
> Larry

Coincidently I had both my Calumet and B*H catalogs out a few weeks back and
noticed price matching between both of the companies down to the penny. Another
coincidence I'm sure!
I've had good luck with both companies as well, dome much business with both.
I LOVE the Calumet catalog the way it is laid out for us and I love what they
carry. They carry Balcar now!
Seems like when I was  kid in Chicago all they had were Darkroom sinks and regulators.
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: B & H Photo & Calumet)