Subject: RE : [Leica] Colorplan CF
From: "Bernard Degaute" <bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:11:39 +0200

Date: 19 Jun 2000 14:21:37 +0200
From: "FB" <frederik.boone@harol.be>
Subject: [Leica] colorplan CF

>Hello Richard,
>I have the pradovit P300, with the colorplan - P2 CF 1:2.5/90.
>In fact I am not too happy with it since I can not get the
>entire slide in focus. I can focus on the center or on the
>edges. The leica brochure says that the CF lens is made for the
>slides without glas but it doesn't work for me. Focusing these
>slides is more difficult with slides framed by a lab then with
>these I frame myself (without glas).
>This problem is not caused by a curved screen since I have the
>same problem when I project on a wall which is 100% flat. If I
>wait long enough my slide will plop and focusing is better, but
>that can not be the right way to work.
>Are there other Colorplan CF users with simular problems or can
>it be the projector ?
>Greetings,

I completely agree. I bought a Pradovit P600 a few monthes ago but the
seller told me to avoid Colorplan CF because he had the same bad experience
with some other customers. It seems that the slides must be curved in the
way the CF is designed for  (not no much curved - not flat). So I bought a
standard Colorplan and I happy with it.

Bernard

bernard.degaute@village.uunet.be

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Colorplan CF)