Subject: [Leica] Re: B & H Photo & Calumet
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 08:32:00 -0700

At 08:11 AM 6/21/00 -0700, Dan Post wrote:
>Ditto!
>I tried ordering two bulk rolls of B&W film on the internet from them!
>Arrived second day FEDEX Saver Plan- $6.95 total for shipping, and I had a
>very good feeling about the experience- I think that Harry Posner has got
>something on the ball. I had seen where he personally deals with complaints
>on some of the newsgroups, and from all that I read, and my own limited
>experience- they are a pretty good bunch!
>Even if they are a bunch of dagnabbit Yankees!!!
>Bubba (Sweatin' in the hinterlands!) Post

Henry is on the Hasselblad list and frequently offers helpful hints about
equipment use and availability, including, telling folks the phone number
of OTHER dealers that might have what they are looking for.

Henry's a nice guy and knows full well what it takes to run a successful
consumer oriented business.

I buy a lot from Calumet on-line. They are equally prompt and very
responsive to seeking out answers. And they do CALL YOU BACK when they say
they will. I like their web site better than B&H as things are m-u-c-h
easier to find. And they have everything on the site. B&H does not have
darkroom equipment on their web site.

Jim