Subject: RE: [Leica] Delta 100 barcode?!
From: Byron Rakitzis <leica@rakitzis.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:02:17 -0700

>I've notice the same thing in the past month on some rolls of Delta 3200.
>I've seen this on C-41 films, and assume it has some deep meaning for
>processing machines.

Allow me to wax nostalgic here, I really think these barcodes take
away from the simple beauty of a negative.

Of course I know zilch about processing machines, but I would have
guessed that they are set up in 99.9999% of the cases to run C-41.
Surely running Delta B&W film through such machines along side color
jobs must be a big hassle.

Byron.

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Delta 100 barcode?!)