Subject: [Leica] Leica for Fine Art Nudes
From: Byron Wijayawardena <Byron.Wijayawardena@brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:52:50 +0100

Dear Luggers,

For those of you in the London area, or planning to visit London within the next two months (19th June-19th August) you may be interested in a small exhibition of 14 Fine Art Nudes that
has been achieved with a Leica M6 HM and a Summicron 50mm/f2 lens (fourth edition), one light source and Ilford HP5 400. They are fibre based prints 16"x12", that have been subtly hand
toned. The theme is the 'Sculptural Female Nude', a celebration of the female form with all it's mystery and beauty. The exhibition is at The SAK Bar, Greek St., Soho, London. (Nearest
Tube is Tottenham Court Road, Greek St. is just off Soho square). Opening times Mon. 11am to 2am/Tue-Sat 11am to 3am. entrance is free.

If you require any further information please e-mail me.

I hope to put all the images on my website shortly, and would welcome your comments.

Regards,

Byron.