Subject: Re: [Leica] Film in the Fridge
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:37:08 -0700

Dan Honemann wrote:

> > I keep my color film in the fridge, my black and white in a metal
> > filing cabinet.
> > Ill be curious to find out this is no longer a smart tact to take.
> > Mark Rabiner
>
> Mark,
>
> Why a metal filing cabinet for the black and white?
>
> Dan (whose refrigerator IS his filing cabinet :))

Because my refrigerator is not big enough!
I have several celephane bricks or pro packs of black and white film on hand as inventory:
35mm Delta 100 and 400 and maybe 3200
Neopan 1600
220 Delta 400 and 120 Delta 100
a box of 4x5 Delta 400
Color wise I've got a shoebox full of this and that.
I'm soon to get more serious about color as my scanner is too much fun and
Photoshop is much more fun with more channels.
Mark Rabiner