Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICAUSA: That ain't no customer, that's....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:18:57 -0600

That was speculation on my part and I apologise if it seemed that I was
stating a fact. We do not know the actual problem with the lens and it may
be that only the factory has the expertise and parts to do the work or does
not allow (read: will not pay for) its distributors' repair facilities to do
that kind of work.

John Collier