Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Scotch and leicas.....
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:36:00 +1000

Sal DiMarco,Jr. said with great verity:

>  Everyone knows, the BEST scotch is the stuff in your glass when you
> are with friends and there is plenty of camaraderie and good cheer. That's
> when scotch tastes best.....

Sal, that is the greatest sentiment yet expressed in these past couple of
days of b*******ing about what is the best scotch. I am certain that if we
had the pleasure of each others company, all the whisky drinkers on the LUG
would get along famously. And rather than deriding each others' tastes and
preferences (which Martin was in danger of doing to me at one point) we
could benefit (well ENJOY!) from each others' kind recommendations. I would
love for such and opportunity, and would relish the learning experience!
Ball's in your court, Martin. When are you coming down to Sydney? (Bring a
LOT of duty-free whisky with you! And whatever Leica equipment comes to
hand, of course).
The very best of light and malt to everyone!

SLUG (Scotch-drinking Leica Users Group)

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] OT Scotch and leicas.....)