Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: i think it works for leica as well!
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 20:47:14 EDT

OK. But so-called "real" photos and those produced by toy cameras are not
exactly comparable; while I prefer "real" photos when they are really
interesting and excellent,  they rarely are these days. Toy-photos, on the
other hand, can make me see things I haven't seen before; they often convey
more emotion, poetry, beauty  and insight  than the "real" stuff, IMHO. Arthur

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: i think it works for leica as well!)