Subject: [Leica] Re: Military censorship
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 08:01:46 -0400

Dear Major & Mark,
        To define "giddy" and "pumped"....
        "Giddy" implies an immaturity and childish quality. "Pumped" in this
context meant a more adult or mature reaction.
        In any event, the carrier captain had no business is rewriting the
dispatch.
        Mark, these were fighter pilots, not chopper pilots.
        Also, I think the original reporter was smart enough to pick the
right words. In a country, where the FIRST Amendment to the Constitution is
Freedom of the Press, we do not need military censorship.
Regards,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.