Subject: [Leica] Off topic video question
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 10:22:38 +0200

Since this is totally off topic, please feel free to reply off list.
I want to shoot a video pilot (five minutes, say) but I don't have pro
video equipment. What I do have is a Sony Handycam Video 8, which isn't
even digital (right?). I was wondering if there is a way to download the
video to my computer for editing and then output to CD? I have in mind a
short movie at about 600/400 pixel res as a pilot to make a proposal for a
more extended video to be shot with proper equipment.
Thanks for any help on this
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36