Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant in Photo Techniques!
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 17:46:55 EDT

I just received the July/August edition of Photo Tecniques Magazine and on
page 36 is a terrific article called- Birth! photographing chilbirth, by Ted
Grant and Sandy Carter.  You may have heard of them? :-)  I hope that
everybody who participated in the chilbirth thread recently reads this so
they can see how it's done.  There are 8 wonderful photos-available light of
course!   Everybody should rush out and buy a copy.  Congratulations Ted and
Sandy on a great job and the high point of the magazine.

Richard Wasserman