Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Superman a vegetarian? or a LUG member...?
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:32:01 +1000

Mike Pailliotet requested to know:

> So just how many "Vegies" are there here anyways?
> Count me in !
> Mike ( non-dairy) Pailliotet

Ummm.....well, actually yes, Lacto-ovo Vegie (around 20 years or so),
munching heavily on some innocent root or other, as I contemplate the wisdom
(and enjoyment) of investing in a Technika V in the local dealer's shop.
Real beauty, obviously been loved and used with great care. Can see from the
build and patina why this marque has been described as a LF 'Leica'.(on
Topic!)
How many 'vegies' also love drinking scotch?? How many 'vegies' use Tech
Pan?? How many vegies adore their M 35/1.4 ASPH's?? Pass me another root,
Jocinta......and the bottle of JW Blue Label!
Yaaaaak! Puhhh! That's the Rodinal.......I said Blue Label!!!