Subject: [Leica] Re: Goodies from Tokyo
From: Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:16:58 -0500

>From: "William Gower" <wgower@eco-tec.com>

>Great Stuff Robert
>
>I like that little meter ! Sweet ! I Gotta have one !
>
>A few questions - where did you pick up the Sekonic meter ? Map Camera ?
>Lucky Camera ?

William,

Neither Map nor Lucky had it, and those were the first two places I
went. So I was thinking maybe the 208 wasn't released yet. But it was
at Sakura and also Yodabashi in Shinjuku.  List was ¥23,500 but it
was discounted to ¥19,500 if I remember right.

Map in Akihabara had a good selection of Leica (they had the LHSA
actually.) I got the VC there. Lucky has only used stuff, but what a
selection! More Leica bodies than I have ever seen in my life
combined, and all mint. And all very expensive (like ¥630,000 for a
brassed black paint M4, about $5700.)

- -Robert

>  > In case anyone is interested, I've got info on the Voigtlander VC
>  > meter, the Sekonic L-208 meter, and a black paint M3 on this page:
>  >
>  > http://www.powerlogix.com/tokyo/

- -------
PowerLogix R&D, Inc.
Main Office: 3921 Steck Avenue, Suite A105 Austin, TX 78759
(512) 795-2978 x107 (512) 795-2981 FAX