Subject: Vs: [Leica] Bernie walks
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:28:40 +0200

Truth? What do you know about truth? For a person who has lived in a lie and is so economical with the truth you are curiously occupied with it. Why do you not try to put some truth in your own scribbling, for once. Ah well , I forgot - you do not have the equipment.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen