Subject: Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ???
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:05:50 -0400

>> B. D. Colen jotted down the following:
>>
>> > If the Konica Hexar RF bodies prove to be reliable,
>> > there may not be an M around much longer....
>>
>> I will be very suprised if Leica cameras cease to be made.  There will
>> always be Leica, just as there will always be Ferarri, Patek Philippe,
>> Bulgari etc.
>
> Right. And now that BDColen has democratically acquired a genuinely autofocus
> "People's camera", perhaps he should quit trolling about our luxury cameras
> and gracefully join some other lists which deal with the more proletarian
> brands.
>
> Bernard

Oh Bernard! C'mon that is not nice. B.D. still has his M6 kit and uses it.
So what if for reasons known only to him he invested in a modern SLR kit. I
would guess that just about everybody in this group has a kit other than
Leica. I love my Leicas and they get used 90% of the time but for that other
10% the SLR kit comes in very handy.
Steve
Annapolis