Subject: Re: [Leica] Screw Ups 'r Us.
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:43:52 +1000

Ted Grant wrote:

> ARTHURWG@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > I shot a roll of 120 in my SWC with the lens cap on.
> Arthur<<<<<
>
> Arthur,
> A wonderful confession indeed! ;-)  In the true line of KISS!  keep it
> simple stupid! ;-)
>
> Then there was the time I was photographing the Queen and didn't have
> any film in the camera! :-( There wasn't anything KISS about it, it was
> just plain stupid!   Another story for another time.
>
> This topic could be one of the more "fun memorable" folks, I hope
> someone has time to save them all in one file.
>
> And come on all you non confessors don't be shy, everyone has a photo
> confession they want to get off their chest at sometime, now's the time.
>  We wont tell. ;-) hee hee hee.  yeah right!   ;-)
>
> ted

If someone hasn't volunteered already, I'll do a crop and compilation
when the confessional is over.  Great stories so far.  Making me feel
like I might be able to manage as the local community's hack photog
after all.

Regards

Rick Dykstra

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Screw Ups 'r Us.)