Subject: Re: [Leica] bag /B.D.
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 13:36:26 -0400

on 6/8/00 12:00 PM, B. D. Colen at bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote:

> Forgive me, but I don't know - It's the $8?.00 one...sort of a messenger
> bag/shoulder bag kind of thing. Doesn't look much like a camera bag - has a
>> I love Tenba bags. What's the one you have? A 415??

more than likely it is 415 but could be 512 or one of several product
numbers depending on design purpose and trim.  Under handle on top are hook
and loops for short umbrella...Tenba are great bags and now has new vest,
which is best one out there, for those into vests.

I'm back from western trip.
Steven Alexander