Subject: [Leica] IIIC + wriststrap?
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 23:16:59 -0700

I have a IIIC that I would like to try this with and I would welcome any
feedback. I have used it so far with a conventional Leica neckstrap. I am
getting an ever-ready (so called) case for this camera since I would like
it to be able to be a self-contained entity needing no additional bag and I
thought I might try to find a wriststrap to attach to one of the cameras
strap lugs and dispense with the on-camera neckstrap altogether. The idea
would be to leave the wriststrap on all the time and somehow close the case
over it when I use the case. This may be a non-starter but I would be
interested to hear any experiences that parallel this or do anything similar.

Joe B.