Subject: Re: [Leica] Something useful
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 22:27:18 -0400

My favorites:

A:    "Leica, The First 50 Years"  I know there is a newer issue but after
20+ years I keep coming back to this one.

B:    "Steam, Steel, and Stars" by O. Winston Link.  Lets see, tripod,
multiple flash, 4x5! Very Leica like???  But those night photos of steam
engines never cease to make my heart pound!

C:    "Kabloona" by Gontran de Poncins.  He spent a year with the Eskimos in
Northern Canada in the 1930s.  Very philosophical and spiritual.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/