Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Peterson Arthur G NSSC <PetersonAG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:43:19 -0400

I've heard this complaint repeatedly on the LUG about Kodachrome processing,
and I've hestitated to respond because my experience does not benefit anyone
else (or at least not anyone who doesn't live in my immediate area).  But
for whatever little it may be worth, I can say that Kodachrome processing is
not always (or everywhere) so slow.  I've been shooting Kodachrome
occasionally for years in Northern Virginia, and I always get my slides back
the very next day after I bring them in for processing.  :-)

Art Peterson