Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome -- flip side
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:15:30 -0400

Bernard wrote:
[ snip ]

"And if your country provides supplies to the Chechen
terrorists ... "

	1 --> Bernard, are you 100% sure the Chechen "terrorists"
	are not actually patriots defending their land from
	a far larger imperialist power intent on maximizing
	Chechenya's substantial agricultural and mining resources
	and historically having returned just about nothing
	in the way of services or socio-economic advantages ?

	Finland, as "rogue nation", really "does not compute".

	2 --> It was never written we had to be Magnum or
	Black Star class photographers to enjoy each other's
	company on this e-mail list. Some comments can cause
	quite substantial damages and build strictly nothing,
	near term, long term.

	3 --> Let's try and stay closer to photography and Leica
	related items, for our Common Good and basic civility.

	André Jean Quintal

Replies: Reply from Bernard <4829.g23@g23.relcom.ru> (Re: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome -- flip side)
Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Chechnya Off Topic Thought....)