Subject: Re: RE: RE: [Leica] Anyone using the Leica Handgrip M?
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:34:04 -0400

>  Yes... but was the Handgrip who saved my Leica the last time that the
>wrist strap failed

How did the wrist strap fail?  What strap did you have?  Some are better than others, which is the same with neck straps too...  I guarantee you, the one I have could not fail.  The camera would come apart first.

A wrist strap keeps the camera is the correct place...my right hand, ready to take a picture...which, I believe, is what I really bought my Leica for in the first place...