Subject: Vs: [Leica] Re: Choosing a 50mm Summicron
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 21:10:28 +0200

I just read the Popular Photography test of Konica Hexar RF and the lenses for it - sad to say but the 50 mm Hexanon is sharper than 50 mm Summicron. I have not had the opportunity to compare other test results as yet.
Leica, take heed!
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen