Subject: [Leica] LHSA: Ich habe genug
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:41:49 +1000

Spiritual guidance was needed badly this morning. On one hand temptation
and the other Bach. I'm sitting at my computer, scanning some X-Pan images,
and reading about LHSA, black paint, rarity, beauty, brassing, limited
editions, Dan and his first report, you only live once, it may become an
investment, first 300 sold out, and now you can get beautiful brassy black
paint lenes as matching accessories, bigger better newer smarter -- hear
the status symbols crash, when the "auto-mixer" on the CD began one of my
favourite Cantatas: No 82 -- Ich habe genug, and followed this up with the
choral from BWV147 Jesus, que ma joie demeure. Ah saved, I will go and hug
my 40th "mid life crisis" titanium M6 with its lovely 35 asph crying ICH
HABE GENUG (and try to believe it ;-) ) I will even try to put the idea of
having the IIIG re-painted in Japan to rest.

cheers,

Alastair Firkin