Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Steve LeHuray
From: "Simon Lamb" <s_lamb@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 01:20:54 +0100

Steve

You are indeed notable for your incredible smallness of mind.  Please feel
free to enlighten me, and I presume many others on this list, and share with
us all the many posts that I have made with amateurish questions, for which
I make no excuse as I am indeed an amateur.  One day I hope to aspire to the
lofty heights of professionalism and self esteem that you have risen to,
only I hope I will be more than the pea brained "idiot" that you seem to be.

Amateur images at http://www.phoenixdb.co.uk/leica